Headu s.r.l. Mosciano S.A., Viale Europa n. 23 Tax code/VAT no. 01973770678 Email: email@example.com
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Data that we collect automatically
We collect the following data through the services you use:
• technical data: such as IP addresses, type of browser and information on your computer;
• data collected using cookies or similar technologies: for more information, please visit the Cookies section on the site.
THE DATA COLLECTED IS USED FOR
Data provided by the user: to provide you with information that you have requested from us through the contact form or to respond to requests that you have voluntarily and freely sent us.
Data collected automatically: to correctly provide the services of this site to users who navigate on it and with your consent for profiling and behavioural analysis of users. Such processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or on your consent, and you can object to this at any time (please refer to the Cookies section on the site).
THE USER IS FREE TO PROVIDE HIS/HER OWN DATA, BUT
In addition to what is specified for browsing data, the user is free to provide the personal data indicated in the request forms or in any case indicated in the contact forms or sent freely by email.
However, failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what the user has requested.
OTHER PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
The data collected as part of the provision of the web service may be communicated to:
• companies that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation, including technical operations, of the site;
• entities and administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with legal obligations.
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Union or disseminated.
Under no circumstances do we transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
Automatically collected data (cookies) follow the policy specified in the relevant policy available in the Cookie section of the site.
YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CURRENT LEGISLATION
Any natural person using our service may:
• obtain information from the data controller, at any time, as to the existence of their personal data, their origin, the purposes and methods of processing and, if any, to obtain access to personal data and information;
• request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, restriction of the processing of data if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 of the GDPR applies, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of personal data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
• object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, and to the processing of personal data for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Any user also has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
• receive their personal data, to the extent applicable, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
• lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
We would like to remind you that for any questions or requests concerning your personal data and respect for your privacy, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org or by traditional mail to the address of the Data Controller - c/o Management.
YOUR DATA WILL BE KEPT FOR THE TIME NECESSARY FOR THE PURPOSES INDICATED
The storage of personal data provided to us by the user will take place in electronic form and for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes set out in the points above, in compliance with the regulations in force, and for a further 12 months for the purposes of the administrative storage of documents for the protection of the Data Controller in its own legitimate interest.
Automatically collected data (cookies) follow the retention principles set out in the corresponding cookies section.
WE ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
The data are collected from the indicated subjects, according to the indications of the reference legislation, with particular regard to the security measures provided for by EU Reg. 2016/679 for their processing by means of computerised, manual and automated tools and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.